PEL Library: Learning by Doing

Welcome to the PEL Library Blog. Learn, read, smile...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things that make you HAPPY



THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY!

How could it be that I can get excited about placing my favs (favorite) list on a website. I guess it could be because right now they are sitting on my desk on 4 stapled together post its. Just how techie is that when one of the PEL kids asks me for a recommendation of one of my favs and I take out this ratty stapled together post it. Not anymore! Watch out, because now there is the PEL Library Blog. I actually danced around my house today singing, "I have a blog, I am cool."

Yes, these are the things that make me happy and tomorrow just watch out as I place my favs on here and recycle the post it list!

STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment